Job Tittle: Epic Clinical Analyst – Beaker
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Job Duration: Full Time
- Bachelor Degree in Health Care Administration, Clinical Information Systems, Informatics, Information Technology, or Sciences is required (or equivalent experience). RN, RRT, RPH, ARNP, PA degrees may be acceptable.
- 5 years of progressive healthcare industry experience preferably in a hospital or major medical center clinical setting, including IT system deployment experience as a clinical analyst, business analyst or systems analyst with multiple technology implementations preferred.
- 3 years of experience with clinical hospital software and/or hardware technology, database, screen handler, query languages, including designing, configuring, training, or implementing clinical systems applications. Healthcare operations background is desirable.
- Knowledge of operational healthcare hospital workflows.
- Hands-on clinical systems experience (Epic preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work with and facilitate multidisciplinary clinician groups as part of a clinical information system support, preferred.
- Experience educating staff on the use of systems, preferably in a healthcare environment, is highly desired.
- Epic Beaker certification or experience with Data Innovation preferred. Any certification(s) related to software applications, technology infrastructure and/or clinical specializations may be acceptable combined with attending a multi-week Epic training program and obtaining an associated certification within six months of hire.
- Experience in project planning and procedural analysis preferred.
- Basic knowledge of and ability to work with SDLC concepts.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter | Feuji, Inc
Phone 972-426-7311| E: firstname.lastname@example.org