Equipment Team Intern
For over 50 years C. S. McCrossan has provided heavy highway and bridge construction services to state, county and municipal departments of transportation to help build and improve the region s transportation infrastructure. We are committed to managing our resources for the benefit of our clients and employees, and providing the highest standard of quality and safety in the completion of our projects.
- Job Type: Internship
- Minimum Years of Experience Required: Entry Level
- Minimum Level of Education Required: Junior or Senior within a four year Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business/Finance degree program
- Specialty: Heavy Highway
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Equipment Team Intern will support the Equipment Team at C. S. McCrossan. This internship is expected to begin in the spring of 2018 and last approximately three months.
- Junior or Senior within a four year Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business/Finance degree program
- Interest in the heavy highway construction industry
- Desire to gain hands on experience within the field
- Excellent communication, organizational, written and verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
Essential Job Functions
The ideal candidate will have the desire to gain hands on experience to supplement their education. This individual will be working on multiple tasks within a fast paced environment. Duties include:
- Assisting Construction Asset Manager to:
- Maintain Equipment Database
- Manage Rental Fleet
- Document and Analyze Equipment Utilization
- Analyze Equipment Cost per hour
- Assist with Shop Management Software Needs Analysis
- Ensure complete filing of supporting documentation for each equipment unit
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arrive
- Learn and maintain C. S. McCrossan s high reputation of safety, quality and ethics
- Additional duties/projects as assigned
Thank you for your interest in this position with C. S. McCrossan. For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume via the application link above.
C. S. McCrossan