The maintenance mechanic position conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform regular mechanical and electrical preventive and predictive maintenance
· Knowledge of Ovens, Fryers and combustion systems.
· Knowledge of sequence of operations for industrial equipment
· Ability to read schematics.
· Knowledge of ladder logic troubleshooting on programs
· Maintenance experience welding with Arc/TIG a plus.
· Knowledge of pumps (Centrifugal, Diaphragm, Vacuum and Positive Displacement)
· Ability to work well in hot weather
· Ability to lift/push/pull up to 75lbs
· Must be available to work some weekends as needed.
· Must be available to be On Call when needed.
· Must provide own hand tools.
· Must be able to stand 8-12 hours.
· 4+years exp. as a maintenance mechanic if food manufacturing or related industry
· Bilingual a Plus
· Knowledge of basic hand tools and test equipment
· Must have High School Diploma
· Experience of safety programs, LOTO etc.
· Experience with Food Plants
· Electrical troubleshooting
Attractive Benefits Package + Overtime Rates