Why Join Altec?
Altec Service Group has an immediate need for mobile technicians. Each mobile tech has a company-provided late model, light duty pick-up truck, with the special tools and parts needed to get the job done! Techs progress with on-going factory training and world-class technical support.
Altec is a manufacturing company, Made in America. Altec associates are empowered to build products that make a difference to our customers, communities, and industry. We are building on 90+ years of knowledge, experience, and relationships, working to add value to the electric utility, telecom, contractor, lights and signs, and tree care markets. Altec products and services can be found across the U.S. and in over 100 countries around the world.
- Education related to mechanics, electronics, electrical or hydraulic systems
- Exp with, e.g., truck-mounted hydraulic utility equipment such as aerial devices, digger derricks, chippers, cranes; construction, mining, farm equipment such as dozers or tractors; military heavy equipment such as the MRAP vehicle, HMEE, or tanks; aircraft and aerospace or ground support equipment (AGE/GSE)
U.S. Military Veterans and Spouses are Encouraged to Apply See https://altecveteranrecruiting.com
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
And apply now at https://jobs.altec.com
The purpose of this position is to provide quality service and repair of the Altec product line and select complementary/competitive equipment, primarily but not limited to truck-mounted hydraulic equipment. Safety is a primary responsibility in everything we do as is support of the Altec Company Values.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Physical effort to move objects and tools that may weigh up to 75 pounds; frequent stooping, bending, squatting, and kneeling
- A high level of dexterity
- Ability to drive motor vehicles
- Ability to provide tools per the Altec tool policy as needed and develop computer skills
- Overtime and shift work may be required
- For mobile jobs, travel is required including overnight and need to adapt to flexible schedules
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.