NLB Corp. is the world’s leading manufacturer of high pressure water jetting equipment. Precision engineering and manufacturing, production efficiency, and diesel engine optimization are just some of the processes that drive our technically advance products. Our NLBelieve Culture is the fuel that drives our company.
Our Culture is our life blood. Every Team Member is expected to practice Safety, Responsiveness, Reliability, and Efficiency. What we build is cool equipment. What we offer you is a future.
NLB Corp. has a day shift opening for an experienced Equipment Service Mechanic at our Crown Point, Indiana Branch location. Position requires a strong mechanical background, excellent customer service attitude and preferably experience with water blast pumps. The Service Department’s ultimate goal is to provide NLB and its customers with world-class service.
Requirements for Equipment Service Technician:
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years experience in the troubleshooting and repair of engines, pumps, or heavy equipment.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of high-pressure pumps and equipment in our varied product line.
- Experience in hydraulics preferred.
- Must use mechanical knowledge, while following NLB procedures to service, repair and test NLB equipment.
- Must be able to debug problems during start up and operating using mechanical knowledge.
- Must excel in customer relations.
- Must be willing/able to work mandatory overtime including after hours and weekends as required.
- Must be willing/able to travel domestically, sometimes overnight on short notice to perform service duties at customer sites.
- Must have a valid Indiana driver's license and a good driving record (insurable) to be able to perform the job.
- Must be able to receive a CDL Class A license.
- Must have your own hand tools.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift.
- A continuous pattern of regular and prompt attendance is required.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screen.
For consideration, please send your resume and hourly wage requirements (required to be considered) to the Human Resources Department.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid personal/sick, 401(K) including company match and Profit Sharing.
For further information regarding NLB Corp., please visit our website at www.nlbcorp.com
NLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
No phone calls please.
Job open until filled.