Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking dynamic and energetic people who are interested in an exciting career in the growing environmental services industry!
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers! We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Operate vacuum trucks/tankers, straight rail roll-off trucks, as well as other equipment
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEI's Health and Safety Practices
- Understand and execute all required paperwork
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections
- Perform confined space entries, soil remediation, chemical decontamination, underground storage tank removal and closure, sample collection, monitoring and emergency response services
- Provide clients with high-quality and professional customer service
- Assist Supervisor and foreman as requested
- Maintain good attendance
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience operating vacuum trucks/tankers, straight rail roll-off trucks, as well as other equipment
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field
- Self-motivation with the desire to learn
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
Upon completion of emergency response (ER) training, all Field Technicians will be on a rotating ER team; requirements include being on-call to respond to emergencies 24 hours a day during their ER week. In addition, the position includes the daily need to lift items that weigh up to 50 lbs and to operate commercial motor vehicles.
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!