PSC Metals, Inc. (www.pscmetals.com) is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America, providing services for more than a century to both generators and consumers of scrap. PSC Metals has locations across North America including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama.
PSC Metals offers a preventative medical benefits package, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) - Company match, holidays, personal days, vacation and competitive wages. Uniforms and PPE provided at no cost to employee. Opportunities for advancement.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
PSC Metals, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- To provide professional, reliable and courteous service with safety a top priority; to operate and maintain assigned equipment and document records as required.
- Monitor customer access to the yard and direct traffic to appropriate areas for loading and unloading Sort and stockpile purchased material.
- Customer service with regards to daily contact with customers.
- General shipping and receiving regarding material movement of palatalized material using appropriate equipment, including baler, loader, trucks, etc.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Operate all equipment for Ferrous operation, including high lift, cranes, skid steer, etc.
- Cross-train in all Ferrous job functions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Exposed to all weather elements and physical conditions
- Lifting on a regular basis up to 50 pounds
- Full range of motion regarding bending, twisting, climbing and extension.
- Safety - PPE required includes steel toed shoes, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, earplugs, etc.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferred 1-2 years of heavy equipment operation.