· Operates equipment(Cherry Picker, RF Scanner, Pallet jack and rider) and machinery used for processes such as order selection, inventory and receiving. RF scanner, forklift, cherry picker and both manual and electric pallet jack are some equipment that will be used. Basic math skills are needed..
· May do setups, adjustments and cleanups.
· At higher levels may include equipment with multiple inline processes.
· Operates equipment in accordance with established procedures and safety guidelines.
· Reads and interprets work orders, blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, within quality guidelines and in a timely fashion
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Possesses knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Works under immediate supervision.
· Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
· Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
|Hours:||10:30pm - 7am||Location:||3125 Lewis Centre Way Grove City OH United States 43123|
|Additional Job Details:||This position is receiving and picking. Most of the job is not on equipment and will be more recieving and replenish|
|Shift||1st Shift - Standard Hours|
|Shift Hours||9a-5:30p M-F|