Equipment operators are responsible for the receiving or moving of product throughout the facility. May be assigned to receiving, inventory, replenishment or transfers. Must have attention to detail, safety conscious, and work with a sense of urgency.
This is a contract position with the opportunity for growth. Hourly pay is $14.50/hour and schedule is 2nd shift, hours are 10:30am - 7pm.
- Must be able to be certified for all motorized equipment.
- Experience using an inventory based warehouse management system, i.e., Oracle or similar system.
- Experience with cycle counting.
- Strong inventory control / auditing experience.
- Experience with bar code based transactions using an RF gun.
- Intermediate to advanced PC literacy to include Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be able to stand or walk for an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to lift 20-25lbs constantly
- Must be able to lift 25-35lbs frequently
- Must be able to lift 35-50lbs Occasionally
- 50lbs or more requires a team lift which is minimal
- Overhead reaching and pulling may be required occasionally.
- Must be able to work in upper levels of the warehouse.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Technical/Industry Requirements: All equipment operators must be able to pass the powered equipment training that is provided by Arbonne.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: 3 years Distribution Warehouse experience is preferred, but not mandatory.