ER Nurse Manager
The manager has a 24-hour, 7 day a week responsibility to provide leadership, management, administration and supervision for the cost center(s). This includes planning, organizing, staff development, performance management, quality fiscal and information management, regulatory compliance, daily operations, building and enhancing relationships through customer relations and appropriate professional involvement. The manager is accountable for the management of the cost center(s) within the established budget. The manager will work closely with directors, ancillary staff, managers, medical directors, medical department chairs, physicians and other disciplines to develop services and ensure quality. Manager will have access to all pertinent patient health information.
- Current California RN license, or the ability to obtain California RN license before start date.
- Three (3) years clinical experience
- At least two (2) years in a healthcare leadership role
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintained current at all times)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading patient experience initiatives.
- Effective verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to independently manage priorities
- Current knowledge of the field with evidence of ongoing continued education
- Proficiency in multiple standard healthcare computer programs (e.g., CERNER, KRONOS, etc.)
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER
I will say that it has been a pleasure working with Scott. He is easy to talk with. Gave me great interviewing tips. He knew the players that would be interviewing me. He did a great job and that’s why I am now relocating to Tennessee.