Title: Ergonomic Specialist / Part-time (20-25 hours)
Location: Bay Area / Northern California
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Great Team Dynamics
Overview: Ditch the routine job and join an exciting and innovative team. No two days are alike. As an ergonomic specialist, you will be performing virtual 1:1 ergonomic services. We offer flexible schedules to support your work/life balance.
PRN has been providing ergonomic services to the Bay Area for 20 years and are proud to have such clients as Google, PGE, GAP, Apple, VMWare and Blue Shield of CA. Many of our team members have been with PRN Ergonomic Services 10+ years. If you are looking for an exciting career where your talents are both celebrated and nurtured, apply today!
- Perform virtual evaluations in the office and remote environments ; ability to integrate root cause analysis to ergonomic findings. Experience with lab,manufacturing,industrial ergonomics a plus.
- Assess the design of equipment/systems to ensure a safe working environment; provide workplace solutions to mitigate risk
- Recommend alternative devices and products when necessary (to include chair fittings, workstation measurements, mice/keyboard demo)
- Provide superb customer service support
- Maintain proficiency in ergonomic product knowledge
- A minimum of a BA or BS in a health-related field
- Minimum of 2 years ergonomic-related experience
- Ergonomic certification is required
- Licensed physical or occupational therapist
- Exercise Physiologist a plus
Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Good analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Possess excellent time-management skills and able to work independently under general guidance
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and a systematic approach to work
- Must be adept in Mac and PC, particularly in Excel, Email, and Word
- Able to type 60 words per minute
- Current knowledge of keyboard short cuts in Mac and/or PC
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.