This position supports the Naval Sea Systems Command’s Enterprise Information Technology /Command Information Officer ( SEA 00I EITO/CIO). SEA 00I provides management and compliance of Information Management/ Information Technology (IM/IT), cybersecurity, and Information Systems (IS) lifecycle management and compliance for the NAVSEA Enterprise. The NAVSEA Enterprise is
comprised of over 35 work sites worldwide including NAVSEA Headquarters (HQ), Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Warfare Centers, Shipyards and Supervisors of Shipbuilding and more than 60,000 users.
ERP Analyst tasks include:
- Monitor program budget planning and allocation status, including reviews of projected budgets as compared to actual budget performance.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for program obligation and execution plans. Monitor Program obligation/expenditure for all active fiscal years, including tracking, metrics, reconciliation, and reports. This includes other customer funds and congressional adds.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of the draft Department of Navy (DON), Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) and President’s (PB) SEA 00I IT Budget submissions.
- Support POM program planning.
- Assist in dissemination of budget guidance, financial information, and tasks from higher authority to Directorate leadership and programs to ensure timely coordination of program inputs within specified turnaround times.
- Analyze and report unliquidated expenditure data by document and submit an unliquidated obligations report detailing actions taken to resolve unexpended funding to the SEA 00I Acquisition Manager.
- Research accounting discrepancies affecting accurate reporting of expenditures in ERP.
- Develop, update, and maintain a Negative Unliquidated Obligations/Unmatched disbursements (NULO/UMD) report identifying by program/platform NULOs and UMDs and actions taken to resolve.
- Assist with the preparation of Presidential, NAVCOMPT, OSD Budget Estimate, and OSD
- Amended Budget Estimate submissions.
- Support SEA 00I funds analysis and execution, to include overarching support across all SEA 00I programs and efforts.
- Prepare draft funding documents, (i.e. Military Iinterdepartmental Purchase Requests and Work Requests), enter document acceptance copies into Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Prepare and analyze budget exhibits, and support the execution of the OSD/DON/OMB budget processes.
- Interface with Ship Acquisition Program Managers (SHAPMs), Participating Acquisition Program Managers (PARMs), field activities, contractors, and academia to collect, assess, analyze, and interpret budget data to develop and update multi-year budget plans. Provide rapid, effective, and accurate responses to budget issues, to include the development of financial/status briefings and presentations.
- Perform data entry, integration, review, and analysis of obligation and other financial data used by DoN financial databases and planning systems, such as ERP.
- Develop obligation and expenditure analysis data reports and graphs that analyze variances from established targets
- Develop reports that detail the traceability of funding from SEA 00I to the performer. Research outstanding commitments, using information provided by SEA 01, and resolve issues with activities/contractors.
Generate commitment reports, detailing actions taken or required to resolve outstanding commitments.
- 2+ years of NAVY ERP Experience
- Active DOD Secret Clearance required.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled