We are looking for an experienced full time Technical AND Functional ERP Applications Analyst to support the Learning Management System, along with other HR Payroll systems, teams and processes. Applications include Saba, Oracle Fusion HCM HCM Cloud, Oracle Taleo, ADP and Kronos Workforce Central along with other 3rd party HR and Payroll applications.
This person is responsible for participating on project teams and executing projects through the SDLC. You’ll work to gather and document detailed requirements for business needs and translate those into technical specifications. You will collaborate with other team members including end users, business analysts, architects, or web services teams to determine functional and/or technical solutions and designs for systems.
You will also get the opportunity to use and build your technical skills executing your technical specifications writing PL/SQL, utilizing other languages specific to the applications and working with Oracle BI tools, Conversions and ongoing interfacing of our systems in is crucial for seamless user experience and you’ll be working with teams planning, developing, testing and executing those as well.
As the ERP Application Analyst you will also be responsible for support of these applications using tools (i.e.myOracleSupport,or project documentation) and research skills to resolve issues. You’ll also get the opportunity to plan and execute small to medium sized projects or tasks and make substantial contributions to determining feasibility of goals/objectives.
Other responsibilities for the ERP Application Analyst include:
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques including the ability to find root cause and corrective action for given problems
- Demonstrates proficient use and knowledge of established standards and procedures
- Consistently demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work documentation and organization
- Welcomes constructive feedback as an opportunity to improve
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a large team or departmental setting
- Serve internal customers with a high level of service by proactively identifying systems improvements
- Professionally approaches work tasks and building relationships
- Applies Garmin's Mission Statement and Quality Policy and exhibits enthusiasm for and a desire to see Garmin succeed
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced Application Analysts (Application Analyst 1)
Qualified candidates possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or another relevant field AND 2 years relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Other requirements include:
- 5 years relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience and outstanding academics with the demonstrated ability to apply learned knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in successful implementation of technology solutions
- Demonstrated experience with the technology in one or more of the following areas : Human Resources, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Recruitment and Performance
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience with a Learning Management System (LMS), Saba preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with any of the following HR systems, Saba, Oracle EBS or Oracle HCM Fusion HCM Cloud, ADP, Kronos, and Taleo
- Project management skills; ability to balance multiple projects concurrently in a high paced environment
- Demonstrated experience creating test plans, working with users in end user testing, and testing for Oracle application upgrades and patches
- Understand HR systems, processes and databases including but not limited to Oracle EBS/HCM Cloud, ADP, Kronos and Taleo
- Demonstrate experience with successful implementation of technology solutions and experience
- Demonstrated experience with PL/SQL(Programming Language/Structured Query Language) or other programming languages
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a large team duplicated above
- Candidates must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude, work well with others and demonstrate strong and effective verbal, written, and respectful interpersonal communication skills
Garmin International is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-KS-Olathe
Organization: Information Technology
Education Level: Full-time
Job Posting: false
Job Posting: 294650
Work Schedule: 294650