The ERP Developer will be responsible for the development and customizations of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) business process management software at ABEC. This allows ABEC to manage internal custom requirements required to enhance the ERP system beyond its core functionality.
The ERP Developer’s role is to assist the ERP Specialist and ERP Manager to ensure the ERP software runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible, by developing solutions for any shortcomings. The ERP Developer will participate in the assessment of the company’s business requirements and software needs and will convert these requirements into functionality that enhances the effectiveness of the ERP system. The new solutions devised will be timely and cost effective. General duties will include software analysis, working with technical teams, developing design specifications for programs and present plans of action to the ABEC ERP Team.
- Provide implementation services, system configuration, customizations, and testing
- Participate in business process discussions between technical staff (themselves), the ERP team, and business functional leads
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of Infor ERP and supporting technologies
- Identify and scope client required system customizations
- Perform the customizations utilizing knowledge of SQL programming, IDOs, Forms Maintenance, and Technology Interfaces
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with ERP systems
- Prepare necessary program documentation associated with all customizations
- Execute other task as assigned
- Ability to travel when required
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in a computer-related field such as Computer Science or Business Administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer programming, systems analysis and information technology principles
- MS SQL PL SQL, or T-SQL programming experience required. MS SQL preferred
- Familiarity and understanding of SQL, HTML development, SAP Crystal Reports reporting tool, Mongoose development environment, and database design
- Must possess excellent computer skills, proficient with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Outlook, Word, and Excel