Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Qualified candidates must have completed multiple full lifecycle implementations.
- Have at least 5 years functional configuration experience in SAP Public Sector with required experience in Plant Maintenance and Project System Grants Management, Funds Management and SAP Procurement for Public Sector.
- Candidates should have strong functional skills and would facilitate group discussions related to business process design.
- Presentation experience, as well as the ability to assist clients in implementation planning, fit/gap analysis, configuration, and testing of SAP public sector solutions is desirable.
- Qualified candidates will also be able to take on the following responsibilities:
- Planning: Leads short and long-term planning sessions with users to improve business processes.
- Functional Liaison: Serves as an SAP functional liaison between the business process owners and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Recommends, develops, writes and communicates business requirements for the design and implementation of solutions using SAP functional applications.
- Works with business process to develop and analyze SAP application tool needs and determine optimum functionality requirements to meet those needs.
- Configures Plant Maintenance and Project System Grants Management modules to meet process requirements.
- Tests and validates configuration meets functional requirements.
- Defines test plans and system documentation to monitor testing for the implementation.
- Analyzes and tests SAP software in order to determine functional compatibility and integration issues. Conducts testing of system to ensure software meets process owner specifications.
- Implements integration plans.
- Interfaces with cross- functional teams to incorporate plans into integration testing process.
- The position generally requires over 80% travel to customer location.
- SAP Certified Public Sector Integrator.
- At least 2 full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation.
- 5-7 years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- Required Experience in SAP Public Sector Industry (State & Local government/ K-12 preferred).
- ERP 6.0 installation or upgrade.
- At least 7 plus years of Project System and Plant Maintenance experience in ECC 6.
- Working knowledge of Finance/Accounting business processes (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, closing processes) SRM and the technology that supports these processes.
- Experience and knowledge of configuring Project Systems, Materials Management, and SRM, including knowledge of integration points with Financial Accounting, and Controlling.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to define systems requirements, design and prototype business processes, test complex functionality and train others.
- Ability to implement practical business solutions under strict deadlines.
- Ability and desire to work with people as part of a high-performance team.
- Ability to meet client’s needs with a strong commitment to service.
- Ability to travel 80-100%
- Strong desire to excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge Transfer skills.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.
- Travel Percentage: 75%