A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, has an immediate opportunity for a multitasking, energetic Escrow Assistant / Jr Escrow Officer in a busy broker owned escrow office in City of Industry, CA.
As Escrow Assistant / Jr Escrow Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in this fast-paced office
- Opening title and escrow orders
- Preparing and distributing escrow instructions and forms
- Ordering payoffs and clearing title items
- Auditing, funding and recording packages
- Assisting Escrow Officers in all facets of the client's transaction
- Providing detailed and consistent "above and beyond" client service, exceeding clients' expectations of responsiveness and service, while using your follow-up skills and initiative to ensure that their transactions close seamlessly and on time.
.A Team Staffing offers competitive pay from the first day on the job and health insurance, sick days, paid holidays and a 401K as the team member continues his/her A Team career. This position offers competitive pay, based on years of escrow experience.
- 1-3+ years success in escrow
- Experience opening escrows, ordering payoffs and insurance and packaging loans
- A service oriented mindset and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills: written, in person and by phone
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven decision making skills
A Team Staffing is Southern California's title, escrow, mortgage and real estate staffing specialist, providing direct, temp to hire and temporary positions to talented and qualified candidates throughout the region.
For EIGHTEEN years, we have spent our days building relationships with Southern California’s leading title, escrow, mortgage and real estate employers. We aim to advance our employee's careers in the real estate industry and to provide them with valuable opportunities to build skills, gain experience and achieve career and financial success.