This position requires an energetic and customer service driven title professional that will focus on delivering top notch service. The successful candidate will be a team player and assist in reviewing commitments, ordering estoppels, pay offs, clearing title requirements, and preparing CD settlement statements. The candidate will also be responsible in ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service and develop and participate in marketing to attract and retain clients. Responsible for organizes and maintains the office lobby, courteously, cheerfully, and professionally receives clients, customers, co-workers, visitors, and vendors. Answers and assists incoming telephone callers with polished telephone etiquette. Creates a positive image of CalAtlantic Title.
• Ability to process cash, loan, refinance and other transactions, independently, from contract execution to closing.
• Ability to spot potential closing issues and resolve timely and professionally.
• Ability to communicate well, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
• Proficient in closing software.
• Greets customers and personnel in the office and directs customers according to their needs.
• Answers incoming telephone calls using customary public relations techniques, including courteous, cheerful, and professional telephone etiquette.
• Utilizes knowledge of specific office procedures, company terminology, organizational structure and areas of responsibilities and assignment.
• Performs assigned clerical duties.
• Keeps lobby area clean and well-organized.
• Monitors and distributes office deliveries.
• Regularly monitors office supplies and prepares office supply orders.
• Maintains the OPENING, CLOSING and RECORDING log books.
• Printer and copier administration and maintenance (calls for service, adds paper daily, changes cartridges).
• Mailing, postage, and distribution of US Mail, UPS, FEDEX, and Courier mail.
• Postage machine administration.
Reception and/or customer service training helpful.
• Good knowledge of the latest version of MS Office and the ability to word process, work with spreadsheets, and use the proprietary applications of the company as assigned.
• Ability to communicate well with clients, customers, associates, managers, visitors and vendors.
• High School diploma or equivalent.