Escrow Operations Manager
- Oversee, monitor and report on all branch operation’s profitability, including goal establishment, communication and execution. Interpret financial data and adjust as needed to manage expenses and maintain profitability.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, hiring and training all escrow staff. Delegate assignments and provide development opportunities. Oversee escrow branch workflow and resolves escalated issues.
- Stay current with regulatory requirements for escrow; maintain Good Fund policies; monitor data security practices; ensure branches and officers are insured and licensed properly.
- Develop and monitor escrow metrics, report results to senior management and provide recommendations for policy change based on individual or combined branch results.
- Travel to branch locations.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Prior experience managing multi-state escrow operations
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and metric driven
- Proven ability to create processes and drive efficiency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Proficient in Softpro and Microsoft Office
- Specialized knowledge in one or more escrow product areas.
- Prior experience managing based on P&L and financial data
- Customer Service oriented – responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; respond to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Must be able to establish credibility and be decisive, coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Strong supervisory and team building skills – balance team and individual responsibilities; exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; provide and welcome feedback; contribute to positive team spirit; put the success of the team above own interests; able to build and maintain positive morale and drive teams’ commitments to goals and objectives.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication – writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; focuses on solving conflict; speaks clearly and persuasively; and demonstrates effective presentation skills.