- Position Type:
Exceptional Student Services/Special Education Pre-K
- Date Posted:
System Wide (one or more)
- Date Available:
2020-2021 school year
- Closing Date:
Must be certified or eligible for certification in the following area(s):
- Special Education General Curriculum (P-12)
- Early Childhood Education (P-5)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of assessment protocol
- Strong knowledge of age appropriate instructional techniques, curriculum and assessment measures
- Ability to manage the learning environment
- Ability to comply with state and district level regulations and policies
- Demonstrate the ability to identify appropriate assessments or screeners in area of need
- Demonstrate the ability to use data to develop appropriate learning goals and objectives.
- Work collaboratively with daycare teachers
- Schedule and conduct annual IEP meetings
- Write all IEP's for all students on caseload, schedule, and conduct annual IEP meetings
- Provide age appropriate insturctional techniques
- Monitor student progress through IEP goals and objects
- Provide service in community setting (ie. Daycares, in home, small groups)
- Provide RTI services and assist in the collection of data
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize data for goals and progress reports
- Assist with managing student behavior in the classroom
The Paulding County School District reserves the right to accept alternatives to some of the above requirements Salary: State base pay plus local supplement based on degree and number of years of experience.
Internal applicants only must submit a cover letter and updated resume to email@example.com
- Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
- It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
- Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
- The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.