ESIS Prof Assoc - Business Development Associate (
Job Number:330969 )
Business Development Associate
ESIS, Inc. is a premier provider of risk and claims management services. The Business Development Associate executes a variety of responsibilities within the ESIS National Sales organization. This position is based at Home Office in Philadelphia, PA.
This position requires a high degree of interaction with key internal and external stakeholders to assist the sales team develop new opportunities, promote our brand and support management/financial reporting. Internal stakeholders include ESIS and Chubb key personnel including but not limited to marketing, finance/pricing, strategic communications and underwriting. External stakeholders include industry contacts, key brokers and prospective clients.
Qualifications for position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Marketing
- Business or insurance education, experience or familiarity preferred
- Some knowledge of insurance concepts, practices, and procedures is desirable
- Highly organized and ability to manage assignments with multiple deadlines.
- Business savvy, profit and efficiency orientation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook including the ability to create pivot tables and presentations
- Working knowledge of windows-based software applications
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Travel on as-needed basis
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong working knowledge of all aspects of ESIS to assist the national sales team in:
- Furthering the ESIS brand recognition by collaborating with sales and marketing with:
- Leveraging social media channels
- Creating email blasts featuring ESIS products and services
- Coordinating and promoting thought leadership webinars and/or white papers
- Tracking and coordinating industry conferences
- Financial and management reporting
- Tracking national production results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Business Development scorecards
- MAC internal audit compliance and reporting
- Managing a variety of initiatives and responsibilities in support of the ESIS National Sales Team including:
- Broker mapping – ensuring data credibility of broker contacts and the accounts they control. Review of broker pipeline portals (i.e. Aon Grip, Marsh Connect) for opportunity identification. Following up with respective brokers as necessary.
- Target accounts – assisting the Business Development Managers with conducting sales discovery designed to improve knowledge about the prospective client including but not limited to review of company website, review of annual report, gathering info from Tracker, etc.
- New hire orientation - facilitating training schedules and logistics
- Request for Proposals (RFPs) - assisting Business Development Managers with tasks such as obtaining references, determining Partnership Leaders and customizing claim office rosters.
- Salesforce Administration
- Monitor adequacy and accuracy of data in CRM tool
- Provide reports from CRM tool as needed to assist with production of reports specific to department needs
- Special Projects - Support SVP Sales and VP Zonal Leaders in sales tasks and duties as requested to drive production.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Philadelphia - 436 Walnut St
Job- Sales & Marketing
Travel- Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting- Nov 13, 2019, 3:43:48 AM