The Site Services Maintenance Electrician performs electrical repairs and maintenance on electrical systems, machinery, and equipment and is responsible for maintaining NRF site lighting and electrical distribution components in a reliable and safe working condition in accordance with engineering instructions under general supervision.
- Must have industrial level experience with up to 2400 volt gear
- Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams and schematic drawings.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
- Required to work at heights above ground level and must be physically fit to climb ladders and wear fall protection equipment.
- Will be required to qualify or be qualified as a Crane Electrician per NAVFAC P-307 to perform maintenance on NRF cranes.
- Must qualify to operate NRF's PSU Emergency Diesel Generators.
- Must qualify Contamination Worker and any other radiological, environmental, and safety qualification deemed necessary by the supervisor.
- Must be able to work from elevated surfaces and from aerial lifts.
- Will be required to work rotating shifts, midnight shift, and overtime as required.
- Selected applicant will be required to obtain and maintain security clearance.
High School Diploma or GED and Journeyman level equivalent training with minimum 2 years maintenance experience.