It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
$500 Sign on BONUS!!! Immediately Hiring!! We are increasing staff going into 2021!
$14.00 an hour to start NEW WAGE!
Earn additional $1.00 per hour with production based incentives, paid monthly
Full Time and Part Time 2nd shift Positions available in our temperature controlled warehouse.
We are taking extra precautions to keep our employees safe –daily health checks, increased cleaning and sanitization practices and social distancing.
Multiple shifts available:
- Monday-Friday 4:00pm -12:30am or 2:30pm -11:00pm
- Sunday 9:00am - 7:30pm, and Monday - Wednesday 2:00pm - 12:30am
- Saturday 11:00am - 9:30pm, and Monday - Wednesday 2:00pm - 12:30am
- Part time positions are also available with consistent schedules ranging from 16-29 hours per week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
We are an essential business that strives to serve our customers accurately and efficiently. Follow all procedures and guidelines to exceed customer’s expectations and department standards.
- Effectively utilize system resources and equipment to process workload.
- Identify and communicate issues that would negatively impact customer service, safety, team work, and/or the profitability of the company.
- Operate vehicles per company safety policy and guidelines.
- Assist other departments and employees as necessary.
General description of each position (to include assisting in other duties to support the operation):
- Pick/Pack 1 – Process customer’s orders by picking the specified product and quantity from the designated location and packing the order in the appropriate carton(s).
- Putaway – Replenish prime pick locations with product from Receiving, Retail, Returns, and Bulk. Pull product from bulk locations to replenish prime locations.
- Retail – Process customer’s orders by picking the specified product and quantity from the designated location and delivering the order to the Retail store.
- Must be able to read numbers/letters quickly to determine part locations within warehouse. Must be able to hit company standards in regards to accuracy and efficiency. All positions are very physically active, must have the ability to lift up to 70lbs. Must comply with all company health and safety protocols.
We are an employee-oriented company offering a wide array of benefits including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Club and Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance Policy--Company Paid
- Short Term Disability--Company Paid
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
- Referral Bonuses
And that's not all. At Summit Racing, we realize that a pleasant and fun working environment can be just as rewarding as material benefits. We do fun things like company raffles, catered lunches, and Friday jeans days. It just goes to show you that you can have the best of both worlds--the material benefits of a bigger company and the caring and values of a smaller business. That's what makes Summit Racing unique.