The Estimator will work alongside Owners, Sales Executives, and Project Managers to deliver quality bids on commercial construction projects ranging from $4 million to $15 million. This role will require you to visit the construction sites periodically but work predominately at the headquarters.
Our client is the most successful mid sized GC in metro Detroit, they are known for their exceptional work in a variety of markets, such as Large Healthcare Storage Facilities, Education, Civic, and Religious facilities. This is a tremendous opportunity to establish a career with an reputable GC, that offers an organized corporate environment, family atmosphere along with a strong pipeline of work.
Estimator responsibilities will include:
- Reading and understanding construction drawings
- Some conceptual estimating
- Estimating new jobs for current clients
- Mentoring less experienced construction professionals
- Helping grow the business through a great reputation
The Estimator candidate we are looking for will have:
-A background in estimating of at least 7 years some conceptual experience is preferred
-A Degree in construction or similar fields
-Passion for construction and looking to make a move for the long-term
-A grasp on the construction market in Detroit and new ideas to tackle it
The successful Estimator applicant will receive:
- Exceptional Salary
- Bonus incentives
- Phone, Laptop, Car
- 401K & Benefits
- PTO and a work life balance
- A company they can call family for many years to come.
$10,000.00 - $120,000.00 /year