* Work safely and be an active participant in the Atlas safety culture.
* Perform PM functions on equipment in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
* Maintain neat, clean and safe working environment.
* Follow all chemical safety handling procedures.
* Establish and follow schedule priorities necessary to meet customer demand.
* Develop soft skills necessary to function in a team based environment
* Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels of WIP
* Maintain Quality Standards in accordance with internal and customer specifications.
* An active participant in identifying and championing continuous improvement efforts
* Follow Work Details and Standard Work Instructions as required.
* Record data as required to maintain process control as defined in Work Details.
* Perform other duties as assigned by team leads, supervisor or management.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Willing participant in continuous learning culture.
Experience: Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment. Lean manufacturing experience preferred.
Technical skills: Understanding processes related to photography, CNC milling, etching and chemical processing. Ability to read blueprints, use tight tolerance measuring devices. Ability to use computer for data entry.
Equipment familiarization: Fanuc controllers, grinding equipment, etching equipment, ovens, shears, chemical processing equipment, spray painting equipment, and miscellaneous hand tools.
PPE: Safety glasses with side shields, steel toed shoes must be worn when in manufacturing area. Appropriate company issued gloves must be worn when working with or handling in - process or finished tooling and in accordance with equipment manufacturers recommendations.
Physical demands: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.