This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the ETL Data Warehouse Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 9 years of Information Technology experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Middleware, Data Warehouse, Data Mart, and Data Integration applications
- At least 5 years experience with IBM Infosphere Data Stage ETL tool
- At least 2 years of healthcare industry experience
- Strong understanding of OLAP business intelligence applications
- Ability to leverage data visualization tools to inform senior management
- Strong understanding of reporting and database environments and applications
- Extensive experience writing and tuning complex SQLs
- Ability to code and maintain Unix Shell scripts
- Experience in an AIX environment
Keywords: ETL Data Warehouse Developer, Middleware, Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Data Integration, IBM Infosphere, OLAP, Healthcare, Unix, SQL, AIX
Job ID: 311308
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!