Duration: 12+ Months Contract
* Skilled at preparing and managing data sets, views and extracts to fulfill the requests of business customers and visualization users in order to perform self-service, proof of concept and ad-hoc discovery.
* Familiar with data mapping tools and techniques to allow for capture of mappings from source to consumption in order to optimize user selection and application of appropriate data.
* Ability to identify potential data quality issues in order to increase accuracy of models and the effectiveness of data driven decisions.
* Ability to retrieve and merge data for custom reports, without having to use multiple applications.
* Ability to coordinate with IT to operationalize data ingestion and mapping production process(es).
* Ability to coordinate with IT to operationalize models/reports/dashboards in production.
* Ability to update and maintain a data dictionary within a data cataloging tool (i.e. Alation).
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days