- Key position on database development team responsible for the delivery of enhancements for new and existing database solutions using SSIS for ETL, SQL 2012 through 2016 for extracting source data, data warehouse, maintenance, analytics such as metric calculations, handling application based transactions and performance tuning.
- Prepare documentation and helps to set standards and best practices for the team.
- Interacts with line of business partners to determine business requirements and can translate those requirements into technical specifications. Asks questions when requirements are not clear or not fully understood.
- Works independently with limited direction with the ability to provide tested stable solutions designed according to specifications while collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
- Participate in the deployment of changes through DEV, SIT, UAT and Production providing deployment documentation and guidance to Production Support and/or DBA teams.
- 10+ Years ETL experience using SQL - SSIS
- 10+ years SQL development including stored procedures, functions and data modeling
- 8+ years experience with Dimensional Data Models and Type 2 Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Develop logical and physical data model designs; utilize naming standards and having experience with normalized, de-normalized and STAR schemas.
- Ability to read and understand existing code – helpful for troubleshooting/modifications/enhancements/ performance tuning
- Self-starter, but can work with a team as well
- Familiar with BitBucket, TFS or other source code management system
- Experience with AGILE methodologies
- Experience with automated SDLC solutions
- Autosys for job scheduling
- Experience with SQL upgrades and/or migrations
- Experience with JIRA
Posting Date: 06/18/2019
Charlotte, NC, 525 N TRYON ST (NC1023),
- United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift