About the position:
This posting is for 2 vacancies for this position. This is a full-time, benefit earning position.
Location and hours:
This position is typically located at the Grain Exchange building in downtown Minneapolis, 400 S 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55415. Work hours will be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Currently, this position is working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this position, you will:
- Automate and streamline business workflow processes.
- Design, build, and maintain conceptual and physical data warehouse data models.
- Create and manage sophisticated SSIS, ETL jobs, schedules, and mitigate operational ETL risks/issues.
- Design and build .Net and run next-generation. Net applications that meet business requirements with XML web services.
- Own and maintain SCSM incident work intake process and update knowledge base articles and documents pertaining to Hennepin Health systems, software and processes.
Need to have:
One of the following:
- Master's degree or higher in a technology field and one year or more of data warehouse development, application development, and production support experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technology field and three years or more of data warehouse development, application development, and production support experience.
- Two year college/vocational technical degree in a technology field and five years or more of data warehouse development, application development, and production support experience.
- Six years or more of IT experience in Data Warehouse development, application development, and production support experience.
Nice to have:
- Five or more years of experience in:
- Complex SQL development with stored procedures and expressions. Experienced with applying data integrity rules, efficient error handling techniques, and developing low-level change history audit logs.
- Strong use of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) control and data flow, data source, and package configurations.
- Hands-on experience with Data Warehouse technologies and concepts in data extraction, data cleansing, data mapping, data transformation, data loading, and data validation rules.
- Developing standard operating procedures, solution design documents, data mapping documents, and technical diagrams.
- With Microsoft Azure, Cloud Services, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS.
- In .Net, C#, Java or other software development language.
- With Power BI, R Studio.
- Working with healthcare or medical claims processing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft DQM, MDM concepts.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
About the department:
Hennepin Health is a not-for-profit, state certified health maintenance organization (HMO) and an enterprise initiative of Hennepin County. Hennepin Health serves the county's diverse safety net population and publicly funded health care recipients. Its mission is to help people improve their health through personal service and its vision is to become the leader in eliminating health care disparities. Because of Hennepin Health's affiliation with Hennepin County, services for its members are enhanced through a close linkage with social services and other programs offered by the county.
About Hennepin County:
Hennepin is the largest county government organization in Minnesota. Our employees work every day to improve the health, safety and quality of life for our residents and communities. All of our jobs align to one or more of our overarching goals -- that Hennepin County residents are healthy, protected and safe, self-reliant, assured due process, and mobile.
Our employees receive a combination of generous benefits and positive workplace culture not found at other organizations. This includes meaningful work that impacts our community, competitive pay, work-life balance, a variety of benefits and opportunities to grow. Learn more at www.hennepin.us/employees.
Hennepin County envisions an organization where our commitment to diversity and the reduction of disparities is fundamental in providing excellent service to our community.
Your future. Made here.
This position is internally classified as an IT Developer level III.
Click here to view the job classification specification.
Invitations to interview will be based upon an assessment of education and experience. Applications will be forwarded to the hiring supervisor on an on-going basis. Posting will remain open until filled. Final candidates will be required to complete a background check.
If you have any questions, please contact: