We are seeking an Evening Production Supervisor (Upstream GMP-Source) to join our team! The Production Supervisor will work daily within Aldevron's labs performing tasks associated with Aldevron's GMP-Source services. The GMP-Source Production Supervisor is expected to become familiar with all of Aldevron's products and to be able to perform most tasks associated with the purification of plasmid DNA.
About the Role:
- Execute laboratory responsibilities included within the Laboratory Technician III and Biomanufacturing Operator III and IV positions as needed
- Responsible for following Aldevron SOP's and adhering to regulatory expectations
- Spend a minimum of 50% of time within the lab, assisting with standard laboratory functions
- Supervise laboratory staff, provide feedback to Management regarding performance and assist with performance reviews
- Assist with answering laboratory staff's questions on production and processing
- Complete plans for laboratory staff or assist with reviews of Production Project Plan/Kick Off plans
- Complete training and job coaching with production staff to help them fulfill and exceed the requirements of their job
- Execute corrective actions and deviations
- At least 4 years of experience related to this role
- BS/MS Degree in biology, chemistry, or molecular biology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply basic math
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work.We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company.We are growing fast.We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essentialto our success. Join us today!