We are currently seeking an Evening shift Production Supervisor for our Upstream GMP services! The Upstream Production Supervisor will work daily within Aldevron's labs performing tasks associated with Aldevron's GMP services. The GMP Production Supervisor is expected to become familiar with all of Aldevron's products and to be able to perform most tasks associated with the purification of plasmid DNA.
About the Role:
- Execute laboratory responsibilities included within the Laboratory Technician III and Biomanufacturing Operator I and II as needed
- Responsible for following Aldevron SOPs and adhering to regulatory expectations
- Spend a minimum of 50% of time within the lab, assisting with standard laboratory functions
- Supervisor laboratory staff, provide feedback to management regarding performance and assist with performance reviews
- Assist with answering laboratory staff's questions on production and processing
- Complete plans for laboratory staff or assist with reviews of Production Project Plans/Kick Off plans
- Complete training and job coaching with production staff to help them fulfill and exceed the requirements of their job
- Execute corrective actions and deviations
- 4 years or more related experience preferred
- BS/MS degree in biology, chemistry, or molecular biology
- Ability to apply basic math
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work.We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company.We are growing fast.We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essentialto our success. Join us today!