At Grateful Waggon Consulting, our advantage is our ability to keep clients informed and tuned into every step of every process. We leverage our advanced understanding of big data, digital analytics, machine learning, and holistic collaboration to formulate effective guidelines for growth and success. That's what makes us special our willingness to educate and nurture our clients as opposed to being secretive and hands-off like most other investment management firms.
As top-performing innovators, we view innovation as a formula that can be leveraged to solve any problem. We're looking for an Event Coordinator to join a team of experienced, creative professionals that specialize in promoting business growth and website popularity. In this role, you'll work with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement specific strategies to transform great ideas into profit and progress. That's how we work a systematic approach to innovation, followed by a strategic implementation to make businesses more profitable.
- Oversee the full cycle of special fundraising events.
- Manage events from inception: planning, booking, manipulating, and collaborating with donors and sponsors;
- Answering and making phone calls to clients when needed
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of existing and ever-growing rental inventory and their applications
- Consult with clients to determine event details
- Communicate proactively, accurately and impeccably both verbally and in writing
- Negotiate contracts with venue personnel, caterers, hospitality staff, A/V providers, and other vendors to acquire necessary services and activities for events while meeting budgetary objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be team-oriented, engaging and energetic
- Must possess exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in office productivity software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)