Typhoon Texas is seeking to hire talented and motivated individuals to join our dynamic team. Joining Typhoon Texas is the ultimate summer season pass! Our team members will have the opportunity to gain real-world work experience, develop skills that will further their careers, and make new friends along the way!
This seasonal summer intern will be responsible for aiding the Group Sales Department and providing support in achieving sales goals in ticketing and total revenue. He or she will work closely with the entire sales team to use established booking policies and procedures to ensure the greatest revenue while maintaining an excellent standard for guest satisfaction. In addition, the Event Coordinator will provide general administrative support for the Group Sales Department by assisting with contracts, bookings, site visits, logistics, and other tasks as assigned.
- College Level Student
- Event Coordinating Experience desired, but not required
- Commitment to delivering excellent Guest service
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; ability to convey information clearly and concisely to clients and other departments
- Excellent planning, organization, time and project management skills, with keen attention to detail on quality and service
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time in high temperatures and/or rain as events take place
- Able to represent Typhoon Texas professionally, at all times, both internally and externally
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- May be required to lift at least 20-50 lbs.
- May be required to be exposed to direct sunlight, hot temperatures, or rain.
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-pace environment
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be able to communicate effectively
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.