The Event Coordinator is a member of our Development and Community Relations Team whose primary responsibilities include the planning, development, and implementation of special events, promotional activities, fundraising, bereavement, and other community outreach events.
- Coordinate fundraising and outreach events
- Manage and create event content for website and social media
- High level of responsibility for staffing and coordinating Women Swimmin’ planning committees and other community and bereavement events.
- Liaison with volunteers, committee members and event participants.
- Recruits, hires and oversees supervision of summer event intern(s).
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understands and is committed to a hospice philosophy of care
- Proficient in social media strategy
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills