Location: Mason, OH
Duration: 4-5 months
Location: Mason, OH
Duration: 4-5 months
- Responsible for coordination of Client on-site events, including Open Enrollment and Health Fair events. Activities include coordination with Client Service Manager and / or Client, scheduling associates, and ensuring materials fulfillment.
Major duties and responsibilities:
Supports the Client Outreach process and program, including open enrollments and health fairs. Coordinates event staffing through Client Captains and Regional Captains (approximately 50 Captains & 2 Regional Captains). Day to day contact for client Captains with regard to work assignments and schedule conflict resolution. Client contact for individual and multi- site (up to 5) Events. Ensures accurate execution of the daily Event orders and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for ensuring that the member materials process complies with underwriter requirements and standards of administration and results in accurate and timely order fulfillment. Responsible for identifying/researching issues, working them to resolution, and communicating results to management. Prepares client member materials with accuracy. Provides fulfillment of orders within defined standards of administration and properly sets expectation with internal clients regarding timelines and deliverables. Responsible as Subject Matter Expert on Event Fulfillment application and business processes. Responsible for maintaining an understanding of the overall member materials process and functions.
Communications with others:
Internal: Client Sales and Service Teams, Client Functional Area Managers and Associates including: Implementation, Finance, Membership, Billing, Collections, Customer Care Center and Plan Set-up.
External: Clients, Event Fulfillment Vendor, Client Captains, Client Regional Captains.
Knowledge and skills:
- Able to work independently and set agenda for area of responsibility including prioritization of work, scheduling, tasks and projects.
- Able to efficiently and effectively manage the details of numerous customers simultaneously. Properly sets expectations with customers and follows-through on execution to completion. Includes implementation process, open enrollment staffing, member materials, renewals and standards of administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate status of area, concerns and priorities to customers and direct supervisor. Ability to effectively communicate with others, including ability to maintain composure and professionalism in stressful situations.
- Ability to provide exceptional service to customers by being able to clearly identify needs of the customer, promptly acknowledge requests, set clearly defined expectations and meet expectations.
- Knowledge and understanding of plan benefit designs, standards of administration, membership requirements and billing options.
- Thinks strategically and analytically in regards to operations and administrative processes. Draws logical conclusions based on an integrated and clear grasp of the information and interrelationships between issues and various functional operations. Effectively demonstrates and applies technical aspects of the position including membership process, billing, member services, open enrollment and card production.
- Works constructively under pressure; responds resourcefully to change and ambiguity; maintains a calm, confident and constructive outlook despite difficulty, frustrations or ambiguity. Stays focused and maintains quality when handling multiple tasks at the same time; knows when to consult supervisors to help make key decisions.. Recommends and implements defined changes in process.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, GroupWise and Excel,
- 3-5 years business experience, preferably with sales and/or sales support and marketing. Customer/Client support experience. Employee Benefits background preferred
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Job Details:
Job Title/ Job Description:
Client VIP Event Supports
Specific Skills Needed:
To support transition of Client VIP events until open position is filled. This role is more of an administrative role, candidates must understand it is an event coordinator, but the person is not going to the locations, it is the back office portion of an Event Coordinator. Must be a team player and supporting the team success. Must have MS Word, Outlook and strong MS Excel experience. Minimum MS Power Point. Must be flexible yet structured and be able to meet deadlines. Must have data entry and typing scores, accuracy is very important. Detailed oriented. Opportunity to client customer phone calls, will need to have good communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision