OUR CORE VALUES:
Service with the smile
Always Have Fun
The Event coordinator will be responsible for selling catering, coordinate sales force required and selling events for all restaurant venues part of Graspa Group.
Our events occur both on and off site, and the Event Coordinator will have the responsibility of managing all events for the organization. The Event Coordinator oversees all aspects of event planning and management, including internal and external events.
A successful candidate will be extremely organized and be able to manage the logistics of multiple events simultaneously. Responsibilities for the Event Coordinator include meeting with clients to work outeventdetails, plan with the client, scout and book locations, food, entertainment, staff and cleanup. The Event Coordinator also creates event proposals and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, plan, and facilitate all details for catering and group parties booked at our restaurants.
- Prepare signage and menu items for all banquet events function.
- Processes all business correspondence within acceptable time limits. Creates proposals, contracts and other business- related documentation as required. Manages and maintains account files.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries.
- Attend and supervise events.
- Correspond with potential customers providing any requested information or collateral concerning menus, special requests, billing details.
- Conduct efficient and professional site inspections.
- Up-sell all aspects of catering and restaurant events to include: specialty menus, receptions, breaks, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Excellent computer skillswith experience in Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
- Possess strong skills in multi-tasking to successfully handle multiple assignments.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional detail in follow-up.
- Enjoy a team sales approach and able to work with diverse group of team members
- Prior experience working in a hospitality environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoy asking for business
- Strong qualifying and closing skills
This position is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees for catering events.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, schedule may vary depending on business needs. Some holidays, weekends and night shifts may be required.
- Catering Sales: 3 years experience preferred.