Mosaic North America is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently looking for a Event Coordinator to join our innovative, growing company.
The Event Coordinator will direct the meeting and event staff with all aspects of planning a meeting or special event for an organization. The incumbent is involved in location, food, transportation, and presentation arrangements, and reports to Team Leader.
The Event Coordinator will:
- Responsible for planning and coordinating workshops, conferences and exhibitions, such as liaison with contractors, hotels, exhibition centers, committees, authors, exhibitors and other SPE offices
- Interfaces with key Conference Committees, Customer Planning Staff, and Clients by planning and communicating objectives and details to all Teams
- Prepare and manage the Conference Agendas and Personnel Requirements
- Responsible for conference activities including, but not limited to the following:
- Site inspection when required
- Preparation of conference/workshop production schedule and time table
- Communicate with authors on submission of manuscripts and liaise with committee members and session chairpersons
- Publicity, marketing and print production including Company Web Site, Event Brochures, Call for Papers, News Release, Conference Preview and Conference Program
- Sponsorship solicitation
- Programming effort, including liaising with SPE Richardson office and vendor to produce
- Preparation of Staging Guide
- Ordering of Meeting supplies
- Visa application letters, Itineraries, Order of Business, Scripts
- Conference and Meeting arrangements and audio/visual requirements
- Organizing of Social functions
- Compiling Event Statistics and Survey Summaries
- Appreciation Letters to Committees, Speakers, Key Management, and Sponsors
- Final reconciliation of financial outcome in particular for workshops
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree Preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of related experience
- Strong organizational, communication, analytical and mathematical skills
- Experienced working independently on a wide range of projects with members, fellow staff, and hospitality industry suppliers
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and
- strong organizational skills
- Experienced working on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Experienced in writing routine reports and correspondence
- Detailed and project oriented
- Experienced working with a variety of instruction furnished in written, verbal, diagram or scheduled form.
- Available to travel.
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.