* Provide fire watch when the fire alarm system is in bypass
* Ensure fire and life safety code compliance
* Assist EMS with medical calls
* Coordinate Fire and EMS responses to the HEB Center
* Respond to and assist with emergencies as allowed by SOG's
* Assist with evacuations in the event of fire or other emergencies
* Position requires the ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time or for an entire shift; move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than 50lbs without assistance; reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
* Position requires use of personal computer, phone and other office equipment.
* The noise level during events may be very loud, otherwise, the noise level should be mostly moderate.
* This position will require working with cleaning chemicals and supplies and possible exposure to related fumes
The company reserves the right to change or modify all job descriptions as needed. This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled