Currently seeking an Event Manager at an investment firm in Portland!
The Event Manager will work within the President's Office to help coordinate events. These include corporate events such as retreats, holiday and summer parties, broker events, management meetings, tenant appreciation events, and art events. They will also work with the President to plan art and political functions such as private engagements, dinners, receptions and art exhibitions.
- Develop and manage an annual calendar of events
- Plan and receive approvals on all aspects of event production including: securing venues, creative collateral, décor, menu selection, program and entertainment, photography, speaking remarks, parking and other logistical details
- Develop invitation lists and manage RSVPs
- Work internally with departments to prepare for events
- Arrange travel and accommodations for President or special guests
- Manage President's schedule while on location, and drive to coordinate activities when necessary
- Research and coordinate additional events or activities for President to attend while on location
- Oversee contracts, manage budgets and receive authorization of expenses
- Serve as liaison to organizations planning events for which the President will participate
- Complete follow up plans, evaluations and acknowledgments after each event
- Development, implement, and monitor event management systems, policies, procedures and event tracking
- A minimum of three years experience within event management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Strong organization, attention to detail, creativity and strategic thinking
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
For more information, please contact Deva at 503-403-1882
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.