Are you a self starter looking for a great job where you can use your customer service, sales, and promoter skills for working with an amazing company? Do you love learning and helping people? Have a flare for home improvement projects? FANTASTIC! Come and be a Brand Ambassador/Promoter for us. We are hiring our team now for our Fremont retail location and for our Events Team!
This is a seriously fun job. We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious folks who know how to build a connection and listen to our customers well.
People rely on us for many reasons. They will remodel for accessibility and upgrade their wet areas to a dream layout. Folks want ease of cleaning and to go with a trusted name. We put our customers first from introduction, to design, to project completion.
As a Promoter/Brand Ambassador, you will represent the face of our company. Often, you will meet people who are new to the remodeling process. We are looking for Promoters who can make a big impact here. Bring your A-Game listening skills setting quality appointments for all.
ABOUT NORCAL REMODELING GROUP - BATH PLANET NORCAL:
We are NorCal Remodeling Group -- The Bay Area’s Authorized Bath Planet Dealer. Join our Events team promoting our business at fairs and festivals around the Bay Area or at our retail locations. Make a major impact on the quality of other people’s lives by making their new dream bathroom a reality.
This is a full-time position
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid Training
- Full-Time Schedules
- Competitive wages with an excellent bonus incentive program
- Choice of work in our Peninsula or East Bay retail locations or at our fairs and festivals throughout the Bay Area.
- Supportive work culture to help you reach your goals
- Growth in our company (Drivers,Team Leaders, etc.)
- *Mileage reimbursement to and from events
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire to succeed
- MUST have reliable transportation to and from events and retail locations
- MUST be responsible, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to produce outstanding results with little or no supervision
- Able to work alone, unsupervised
- Ability to stay calm, cool and collected in any scenario
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Brand Ambassador experience preferred
- Events, Home Improvement, Sales, Customer Service, or Ride-Share Driver or delivery service experience a plus
- Knowledge of social media platforms a plus
- A background check will be conducted for this position
- This is a Drug and Alcohol free workplace.
- Type of person that can talk with anyone easily
- Warm, friendly, and outgoing personality
- Knows how to get the crowd going and is the life of the party
- Loves learning and networking
- Always growing
Send your resume and cover letter telling us why you are our next top promoter. --We are scheduling interviews with star candidates right away!
Check us out at: