This position is responsible for implementing policies and procedures for the satisfaction and safety of Guests while providing a superior guest experience. Responsibilities may include checking all bags entering the event for prohibited items, operating a walkthrough or handheld metal detector to screen Guests, verifying credentials to control access to restricted areas, and assisting Guests in a professional and courteous manner. Depending upon your availability and the events scheduled, this position is Part time and Seasonal and is primarily for events in the Phoenix Metro Area.
· Assist Guests with entry into the event: may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, or direct Guests coming in and out of the event.
· Welcome Guests to events and provide them with helpful information or directions that will enhance their experience.
· Follow proper screening procedures for all guests by conducting bag searches, hand wand or metal detector screenings, or ID verification.
· Ensure Guest satisfaction and safety by preventing prohibited items from entering the event and enforcing event policies.
· Control and monitor access to VIP and restricted areas.
· Respond quickly to potential crowd control issues, investigate incidents, and complete incident reports on a timely basis.
· Report actual/suspected violations of event policies, procedures, rules or regulations to Command or designated Supervisor.
· Learn and adhere to the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities, and events.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
· Ability to collaborate effectively with others to produce results
· Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing
· Ability to walk and climb stairs for extended periods of time
· Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions
· Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts and to respond using good judgment and discretion based on general and client-specific policies
· Ability to maintain accurate records and complete incident reports
· Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations