Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-eight years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. Please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of December 14th, a fast-paced law firm seeks an enthusiastic Events Assistant to provide a high level of customer service to clients, guests, and attorneys. This individual will be responsible for:
- Assisting with all facets of event coordination, including working with vendors, attorneys, and other members of the support staff.
- Responsible for securing catering services, proper technology, and materials for upcoming events and conferences.
- Overseeing conference room reservations and resolving any conflicts that arise.
- Responding to incoming calls and requests from attorneys, staff members, and clients.
- Greeting clients, vendors, and other visitors upon arrival.
- Working with other departments on the completion of the firm’s daily operations.
- Handling administrative tasks such as processing vendor payments, updating firm spreadsheets, and responding to emails.
- Enthusiastic attitude, a self-starter approach, and the ability to exercise strong judgement
- Previous experience running a front desk and answering calls in a professional manner
- Keen interest in event planning and conference coordination
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexibility to work overtime as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to email@example.com