This role is intended to provide support in the creation and execution of event experiences that meet expectations and promote the Isagenix culture and brand. The coordinator will work with Events and other departments ensuring high-quality deliverables and logistics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Work with Events and key internal departments in the development and execution of an integrated event plan that supports Isagenix priorities and goals.
- Partner with internal staff to plan events with the purpose of furthering associate relationships, enhancing brand messaging and/or a variety of additional internal goals to increase Isagenix growth & visibility.
- Review bid comparisons and direct key aspects of large-scale events including but not limited to: entertainment, excursions, venue, design/décor, food & beverage, budgets, lodging, travel, transportation, negotiate vendors and event staffing, Audio Visual and internet.
- Lead events though planning and execution process and conduct weekly planning meetings with all stakeholders.
- Understand and have a proactive approach to planning and logistics of each event.
- Communicate to staff and venues on all event movements; Oversee and support events onsite.
- Provide regular updates and elevate important issues or situations as required to Lead or Manager.
- Showcase the Isagenix brand through the managing of all event aspects and experiences.
- Assist in the management of a detailed line-item budget and reconciliation; partner with Finance teams and ensure budget is being used most efficiently.
- Stay abreast and understand industry trends that can improve or affect Isagenix events.
- Continually evaluate effectiveness of events as they relate to overall return and goal.
- Represent and serve as an event point of contact for Isagenix; Provide constant communication and answer general questions about events through multiple channels (email, phone, web, mail, etc.)
- Other duties such as lead associate volunteer program for all events by working with associates, collecting internal and external event needs, assigning and managing onsite responsibilities and execution.
Minimum Qualifications (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for this position)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of related large-scale event planning experience.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level travel required for major events and department assignments.
- Must be able to travel Internationally (specifically to Canada).
- Professional experience in network marketing, hospitality or travel industry.
- 4 years of experience in related event planning.
- Event planning and management certifications, such as CMM, CMP, CSEP, CPCE or related.