Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Events Coordinator position is located in Santa Monica, California.
The Events Marketing Coordinator represents the TaskUs brand and helps brings it to life in real-world events. As a company devoted to customer intimacy, events are extremely useful for providing face time with our clients, prospects and for creating TaskUs champions.
This role is responsible for supporting the Events Marketing Manager in all stages of the event process from conception to fulfillment. The ideal candidate has experience in event planning and management, preferably with exhibitions and large business-to-business events. The Events Coordinator will be responsible for identifying key industry events occurring worldwide and making recommendations for participation to senior leadership. You will assist in compiling attendee lists appropriate to specific events and markets. This role will also create and implement event-specific social media plans, supporting design materials and publicity campaigns to drive attendance.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. We invest in our team because #peoplefirst isn't just a phrase, it is the cornerstone on which we have built our business. We know employee happiness equates to customer satisfaction. TaskUs offers the adventure of a lifetime, working side by side with passionate teammates and giving you opportunities for career growth that is unparalleled. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Researching and identifying key industry events
- Coordinating logistics for local, regional and national events
- Liaising with Research and Sales teams to generate and manage event attendee lists
- Collaborating with Design team to create materials to support various events
- Identifying and sourcing vendors to fulfill event services
- Creating and implementing social media plans in association with each event
- Managing event website
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Great presentation and public speaking skills
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity
- Enthusiastic, self-motivating and possesses willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2+ years event planning or coordination experience
- At least 1 year public relations experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity using CRM systems strongly preferred
- Graphic design and web experience strongly preferred
- Proven success in:
- Managing multiple projects at once
- Understanding the complex needs of different events, and diverse clients
- Overseeing and adhering to an event budget
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.