At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Calling all Changemakers.
Zebra is waiting for you.
Join us as we transform the edge of the enterprise.
The primary purpose of the Events Management Coordinator role is to plan, develop, and implement impactful customer briefings and events, both internal and external, that support Zebra's business objectives. The objective of these activities is to deliver measurable and meaningful impact by enhancing existing client relationships, shortening sales cycles, acquiring new customers, and boosting Zebra's reputation.
This role is responsible for outlining key responsibilities to ensure all roles are clearly defined, executing event timelines and ensuring events are on track, meeting budget specifications, and conducting post-event evaluation of success.
This role may also coordinate a variety of meeting and event logistics from providing vision and direction for events to scheduling transportation and catering.
This position requires a strong level of professionalism and comfort dealing with higher-level executives on a regular basis, cross-functional teamwork to ensure a positive and productive work environment, and the ability to provide consistent internal and external client experiences while modeling Zebra's values.
- Responsible for project managing events, including:
- Development of project scope and milestone-driven plan
- Construction of project teams and status report
- Management of project timeline and budget
- Responsible for planning and hosting customer briefings, including:
- Uncovering desired meeting outcomes from sales teams
- Securing & prepping necessary SMEs and e-staff for participation
- Hosting the customer and tailoring the experience to fit their needs
- Work with Demand Center counterparts on all event related communications
- Acts as conduit into the brand/creative team to ensure adherence to Company guidelines
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of event tactics and applies learnings to future events
- Executes sponsorship opportunities for strategy and revenue purposes
- Understands and implements lead process, and interlocks with core marketing delivery agents
- Supports Global events, including agenda development, content stewardship, and project management
- Supports Regional exhibitions, conferences, and other meetings/events
- Collaborates cross-functionally with sales, vertical marketing, product marketing, and others to effectively and efficiently deliver end-to-end corporate client briefings, events, and industry conferences
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 2+ years of work experience inevent management; Previous executive or client briefing experience in hi-tech industry a plus
- Excellent communication as well as interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills are required
- Self-motivated and directed person, requiring minimal supervision for successful assignment completion
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work collaboratively across the business
- Ability to work with all levels and will be comfortable presenting at e-staff level