What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the person constantly emailing you and reaching out via LinkedIn to attend our events. Once you’ve committed, I help orchestrate the entire event so you have an amazing experience. ”
Working closely with the Sales/Marketing team, you will be responsible for identifying decision makers at companies matching our target market globally, generating their interest in our solutions, and securing their invites to our events:
- Coordinate with event organizer on all tasks and deadlines.
- Point of Contact for all vendors associated with event.
- Shipping booth to event, and preparing for return of booth after the event.
- Order all necessary booth services: power, internet, furniture, etc.
- Informing the o9 attendees where to go, which hotel to stay, etc.
- All marketing material that will be shared during the event such as flyers, brochures, etc.
- Content that might be used by the event organization to promote o9 Solutions such as banners.
What you get
- Unlimited holidays
- Extended possibilities to travel
- Exposure to the biggest brands in the world
- #Beerfridays or #Winefridays
- A flat organization with a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics)
- A great team to support you and that you can support
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up environment
What we ask
- Great work ethics, eager to learn
- Strong initiative - you don’t have to know everything, study the context/problem first and if you cannot find the solution reach out for help
- Low on ego, high on interest to contribute to the benefit of your peers (we are including the customer team here as well)
- No 9-5 mentality (we work with Europe and Asia (India, Japan, Korea)
- A patient listener with the ability to clearly articulate your viewpoint to all levels of our customer
- Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain
What is required by the Position
- Begin event coordination a minimum of 2 months before event.
- Launch attendee outreach a minimum of 1 month before event.
- Track all event projects/tasks/timelines in a Shared Google Doc for each specific event with visibility for Global Marketing, Sales, and BD Teams,
- Clearly define the purpose and message. Communicate to team.
- Create a “Quick Facts” sheet, which includes all vendor POCs, important start/end times, critical details. Share with team.
- Schedule Pre-Event and Post-Game meetings as soon as granted approval to attend conference.
How you are evaluated
- Number of targeting leads from events
- Conversion of targeting leads to qualifying leads
- Number of scheduled meetings at events
- Successful event orchestration
- Well documented Event Strategies and Post-Game Assessments
- SFDC admin adherence
Who is o9 Solutions?
We help enterprises to digitally transform their supply chain with a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end. We do this with the latest available technologies like AI/ML and NLP. Our HQ is here in Dallas and we have offices in Amsterdam, Bangalore, Tokyo, Seoul. The US team is expanding rapidly and we look forward to having you on board and support our growing organization!