Our client is looking for an Evisceration Supervisor in one of their poultry processing plants. The company is an industry leader with lots of growth opportunities for you.
SALARY: $47,000 to $55,000
BONUS PROGRAM: up to 25%
The company offers great benefits:
- Comprehensive Group Health & Dental Plan
- On Site Health & Wellness Centers
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Education Assistance
- Technical skills and development training
- Direct Deposit Service
- Service Awards / Recognition
- Weekend to Remember Marriage Conference
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
As Evisceration Supervisor, you will:
- provide guidance and leadership to all department personnel on assigned shift
- Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators and down time.
- Monitor the production process, makes periodic checks and adjust equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up.
- Manage overall product quality to ensure all standards and specifications.
- Assist employees with troubleshooting problems and coaching them through making the correct adjustments.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Champion for company -wide safety programs and initiatives
- Provide coaching, problem solving, and team building for department
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2+ years as Evisceration Supervisor
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work within timelines and in pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities.
WE PAY $500 FOR REFERRAL RESULTING IN PLACEMENT IN THIS JOB.
POULTRY PROCESSING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.