Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies is a global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. We have more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service. Our cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
We are seeking a Senior Application Engineer to support the continued growth of its Memcor brand in the municipal and industrial market spaces. Memcor is a global provider of ultrafiltration (UF) membrane and membrane bio-reactor (MBR) technology with a large installed base worldwide.
This position is located in Tewksbury, MA and will report to the Memcor Customer Application and Technical Support Manager. A relocation package is negotiable for candidates outside the commonwealth. The primary responsibilities include:
- Evaluate applications and develop designs using Memcor products to achieve customers’ objectives,
- Assess process risk, review warranty requirements and prepare recommendations to management for approval,
- Develop membrane system designs based on Memcor design guidelines,
- Prepare and issue budgetary and firm proposals,
- Prepare technical documentation to facilitate project execution of membrane projects,
- Preparation of bill of material and equipment schedules,
- Support generation of sales drawings as required,
- Provide support for continuous benchmarking and knowledge of the market (overall trends, competitors, new technology, etc.),
- Work cross-functionally with other Evoqua businesses to integrate Memcor products seamlessly in larger multi-product opportunities.
We are looking for a candidate with strong technical capabilities interested in joining a dynamic team of professionals supporting the Memcor sales force in north America in the fast pace environment of proposal generation and bids. Prior expertise with ultrafiltration or MBR would be a plus but is not an absolute requirement. This position is typically a stepping stone for folks interested in moving their careers to sales management or business management positions.
Education and Qualifications:
- BS in engineering or other technical discipline required,
- 2-4+ years of experience in a technical role supporting the application of membrane technology, preferably MF/UF or MBR technologies although similar experience in adjacent or related market spaces will be considered.
- Software skills must include Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- The ideal candidate has the ability to develop Excel Macros and work proficiently in AutoCAD to generate P&IDs and layout from standard GA drawings.
- The ideal candidate possesses a desire to grown in their career both from a professional and technical perspective.
- Compliance with all relevant safety and work rules and regulations,
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10-20%. Business travel in direct support of a sales manager’s interactions with clients is possible (and encouraged) but the position is also suited for candidates with travel limitations.
- Continuously strive to be technically competent and current in new developments in relevant fields,
- Preferred location is Tewksbury, MA
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and computer skills.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.