Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino at Columbus we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Provide stellar customer service including participation in and promotion of customer service programs to continuously improve customer service.
- Perform cleaning duties in all areas of the facility including, but not limited to cleaning, sweeping, mopping, washing, waxing, polishing, vacuuming, and spot, stain or dirt removal of all floors, rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, dusting, scrubbing, sanitizing, and buffing including using some machinery as required such as vacuums or floor cleaners.
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas including picking up litter, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning ashtrays and removal and transport of garbage.
- Clean all walls, ceilings, doors, windows, sills, furniture, woodwork, and fixtures in all areas of the facility.
- Clean and service restrooms including replenishing bathroom supplies.
- Maintain accuracy of restroom sheets after cleaning
- Stock and supply all service areas with appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Assist all departments by responding to housekeeping calls.
- Clean and maintain tables, chairs, fixtures, decor and machines as needed.
- Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including use of appropriate personal protective equipment where applicable and keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
- Any job duty needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business or any reasonable request made by your supervisor or management personnel.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- Must have an outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be comfortable initiating conversations and creating a fun environment with our guests
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of three months related experience
- Ability to prepare, read and interpret documents. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to speak and communicate effectively with individuals and before groups of people
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts and perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be able to qualify for any and all licenses or permits required by local, state or federal law
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs, and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in vary work areas such as confined spaces
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer