Exacq Area Sales Manager (Remote) - WD30101502276
What you will do
Tyco Safety Products is a division of Johnson Controls International, a worldwide leader in fire protection and electronic security solutions. Within Tyco Safety Products, we design, manufacture, and distribute thousands of products ranging from fire detection and suppression systems, personal protective equipment and intrusion security to access control and video solutions, anti-theft and supply chain solutions. This role will be with our Exact Video product line. This person will cover the Northwest region including; Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Northern Nevada & Northern California.
How you will do it
- Sales Leadership for Exacq and Illustra product brands within the assigned region.
- Management of the business – Meet or exceed assigned quotas.
- Sales ownership of key accounts (System Integrators and End Users)
- Collaborative Partnership with TSP contract rep force with a joint goal of growing Exacq and Illustra revenue for the assigned territory.
- Timely and accurate information relative to business performance and market conditions: eg. Forecasting, Business Plans, Periodic Business Reviews, weekly reports.
- Develop new channel partners, maintain strong relationship with internal/external customers
- Participate and support Marketing promotion to increase market awareness of TSP products/solutions through-out the region.
What we look for
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years of sales experience in security industry, with proven record of success or equivalent experience and education.
- Travel up to 70%
- Good understanding of the security industry, good knowledge on video platforms and cameras; both IP and analog.
- Good territory management skills and strong personality
- Experience conducting customer presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.