Job Title: Examiner
Reports To: Chief Examiner
FLSA Status: Part-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Up to Four Mondays a month, with varying testing hours
Virtual is looking for licensed cosmetologists, aestheticians, nail technicians, and instructors to become NIC certified as examiners for the practical licensing examinations. The licensed professionals who successfully complete the required 2-day training will be invited to join the existing examination team.
Virtual and NIC provides training and certification to examiners for the practical licensing examinations annually. Certified examiners score candidates as they take the practical examination for professional licensure.
- Current and active license in one of the fields listed above.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in your field.
- Current employment in your field.
- No affiliation with a school associated with the professions listed above for the last two years.
- Live within 50 miles of an exam site location as listed below.
Current Exam Site:
Virtual is an Equal Opportunity Employer.